Posted: March 17, 2017
Title: Director of New Business, Healthcare
Reports to: Vice President of Sales
Location: New York City
We’re currently in a rapid growth stage and looking for entrepreneurial and innovative people to join our team. If you are not content with just meeting quota but go above and beyond to be the top salesperson on the floor, then we are looking for you. Our goal is to make Payfone the Identity Certainty leader in the banking, health insurance and sharing industries. To do that, we need to expand our reach in healthcare. That’s where this position comes in.
Ideally, the Director of New Business, Healthcare will be an individual with deep experience selling software solutions to healthcare organizations. You will aid in defining the strategy and constructing compelling value propositions aimed at potential clients in the healthcare market. You will be the lead representative on all sales related to healthcare and must be able to coach a sales team through to the close of the sale.
This role will be critical to the company goals and objectives and will be responsible for delivering on aggressive sales goals.
- Develop and implement a streamlined and repeatable healthcare sales strategy
- Coach sales team on medical terminology and trends relevant to closing sales deals
- Prospect for new clients and maintain a pipeline of leads by researching the healthcare market and utilizing your network connections;
- High performance sales to healthcare organizations, notably health plans
- Continued refinement of healthcare sales strategy with input from product team and customers
- Nurture relationships with potential clients and close deals;
- Routinely meet or exceed sales quotas.
- A verifiable track record of generating revenue at a technology startup that focuses on selling software solutions to healthcare organizations
- B2B sales experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a healthcare organization (early stage or established)
- Proficiency in Salesforce CRM
- Experience with lead development, pipeline management, and closing deals
Travel: 30% to 40%
A compensation package composed of a base salary, commission, and equity component will be structured to attract a uniquely qualified candidate. Excellent health benefits are included. No sponsorship will be provided.
In today’s world it takes just a few bad actors to force businesses to treat all customers with suspicion. This leads to customer and employee frustration, increased operating costs and reduced revenue. Payfone delivers a seamless non-intrusive verification using your mobile phone’s inherent identity to provide persistent protection for businesses and their customers.
Payfone removes customer friction and drives user engagement with Instant Trust to enable the best possible experience while lowering the risk of loss due to friction and fraud.
The company is backed by leading venture firms, financial institutions and Mobile Network Operators and is based in New York.
Additional information is available at www.payfone.com.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Payfone is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.Apply Now