Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
Location: New York, NY
Help shape the future of how people experience the digital world. You’ll be at the forefront of an exciting shift in how digital identity authentication allows companies and consumers to transact with trust in the digital world.
We’re actively looking to add exceptional people to our team who align with how we envision ourselves culturally and professionally. As a lens to how outsiders see Payfone, you will represent a team of people who love what they do and who they work with.
The VP, Marketing will be responsible for creating and executing Payfone’s Marketing and Public Relations efforts. The person in this role must be an innovator and able to develop compelling stories about the products and technologies that we offer. Once the plan is created, the VP must be able to communicate the company’s direction in a way that will excite the Company’s sales and marketing employees and grab the attention of the media and clients. Our goal is to be recognized as the top provider of digital identity authentication services by the end of 2019 and the VP will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to achieve that goal.
As a member of the Marketing team, the VP, Marketing will be responsible for:
- Marketing Strategy
- Define strategy for events, campaigns and messaging to drive demand generation.
- Define Key Performance Indicators for campaigns, events and other marketing programs.
- Outline departmental goals and create benchmarks for measuring progress towards goals.
- Work with vertical sales leaders to determine the best way to position the company in each vertical – healthcare, financial services, government, retail and insurance across all forms of media.
- Website Development
- Oversee the creation of marketing collateral including case studies and videos.
- Work with Marketing Director to develop the next iteration of the company website and ensure project is completed on schedule and on budget.
- Sales Support
- Develop sales collateral to support the sales process and teams
- Analyze and interpret data on customers, their buying practices, and our competitors.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities – including conferences and events.
- Demand Generation
- Create lead generation campaigns – nurture leads and develop a growing list of leads month over month – measure results, and provide regular reports to necessary stakeholders.
- Develop a streamlined process for qualifying, prioritize and transferring leads to sales team.
- Manage a team of Business Development Associates to generate leads and meetings in our strategic accounts
- Create account-based marketing strategies for our strategic accounts
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record of marketing and sales leadership.
- Advanced degree in marketing, public relations, business administration or a related field.
- At least 8 years in a marketing leadership role at a technology company or fast-growing startup.
- Experience growing and managing a high-performance team is required.
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills.
A compensation package composed of a base salary and equity component will be structured to attract a uniquely qualified candidate. Excellent health benefits are included.
Payfone is the leading digital identity authentication network for the connected world. Our real-time, passive identity authentication solutions enable consumers and the world’s largest banks, insurers, brokerages and technology companies to thwart digital identity theft and transact with trust. Learn more at http://www.payfone.com and https://www.linkedin.com/company/payfone.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Payfone is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
No employment sponsorship will be provided.APPLY NOW