Greet your customers with 'Hello'
Instead of 'Who are you?'
- A user calls into your call center.
- First, Payfone checks if caller ID is verifiable and that the call is not being spoofed (using Instant Authentication for Voice).
- Then Payfone verifies the caller’s identity using their phone # (using Identity Verification), eliminating the need for bothersome knowledge-based authentication questions.
- The user’s identity is verified and the user can get right to business without wasting time answering annoying questions.
Creating an account is a snap. Get access to:
- Product Manager Resources
- Developer Resources
- Info-Sec Resources
- Implementation Guides
- Call Flows
- Data Coverage Stats
- Configurable Enrollment Rules