ACCURATE CONTACT INFORMATION IS ESSENTIAL TO DRIVING REVENUE
The Fonebook is a living, real-time registry of your users' contact information. First, we validate your contact data (specifically mobile phone numbers) and then keep it up to date as changes occur. This contact information is your data and is stored in your systems. The data is not shared with any other Payfone client. Updates to the Fonebook can be made via API or batch files:
- Make sure the phone numbers you have still belong to your users. Only Payfone's platform has the ability to query ground-truth data sources in real time for the latest status and ownership of phone numbers.
- Find phone numbers for users that you don’t have numbers for.
- Determine the real-time line-type.
Once a Fonebook is created, it needs to be kept fresh and future-proofed. Using batch or real-time push notifications via an API, Payfone's platform can refresh your Fonebook as your users make changes.
Creating an account is a snap. Get access to:
- Product Manager Resources
- Developer Resources
- Info-Sec Resources
- Implementation Guides
- Call Flows
- Data Coverage Stats
- Configurable Enrollment Rules