But what does that even mean?
- If you have a high degree of initial identity vetting during the enrollment phase, it changes the entire customer journey.
- When a thorough (but quick) identity verification is completed at the sign-up or enrollment stage, enterprises are able to deliver a frictionless customer experience for every subsequent interaction.
- Which means that annoying customer authentication questions, like ‘how many stop signs?’ or ‘what is the name of your first pet?’, will not be a deterrent to customer engagement when consumers come back to purchase something, inquire about your product, or need information.
- How does this ‘magic’ happen? It all starts with giving every customer a tokenized Payfone ID that is private, secure and persistent. We will then check against authoritative verifiers of identity and real-time signals.
- This allows enterprises to disrupt the bad guys’ fraudster journey, and eliminate the painful login processes that prevent sticky relationships.
- Enterprises can also create a Payfone ID for their existing customers, so they too can enjoy frictionless customer experiences.
- Getting it right from the beginning during the enrollment phase validates that customers are who they claim to be, and allows you to turn interactions into a delightful and engaging customer journey.
To learn how you can get the enrollment phase right for your business, click here.
Next week’s Did You Know? topic:
How to reverse the trend of lack of trust in the customer experience.
Interested in receiving Did You Know? emails in your inbox? Sign up here.