FASTERIntegrate new people, numbers and deviceswith speed, but without friction
BETTEREnhance your customer servicewith minimal intrusions
SAFERImplement top-tier security that tells youthe callers are who they say they are
REMOTE BUT CLOSE
Online transactions create a trust gap, and traditional KBA (Knowledge-Based Authentication) can’t meet the need—these tools take 30 seconds to complete yet fail up to 30% of the time. Payfone Enrollment replaces KBA with the power of mobile authentication to match speed with security. The innovative system offers custom access to phone records from Tier-1 Mobile Operators and instantly provides name and address ownership data for every mobile number.
How It Works
Meet Jill. She’s opening a new account, and so she’s provided her name, address, email and mobile number. But is Jill really Jill, and is it really Jill’s phone?
Payfone Enrollment instantly investigates:
- Is this a prepaid phone that was recently activated, either through cash or credit? (When associated with fraud, the industry calls it a ‘burner phone.’)
- Has the mobile account been taken over, perhaps through a SIM swap or a port attack?
- Is there past fraud associated with this device, SIM card or phone number?
Payfone Enrollment also examines the owner’s true identity, in part by assessing:
- Does the phone number match up with the name and address on file with the Mobile Operator?
- Is this a family member—does the data cross-match with the master account holder?
Payfone Enrollment offers a Risk Assessment score. If that’s low, and phone ownership is confirmed, a range of new services can be accelerated:
- Jill's application can be approved immediately
- Offers and credit lines can be granted instantly
- Additional services can be matched and cross-sold from the first day
That’s just a start—after a new customer is enrolled, Payfone provides more tools and strategies to authenticate future account access, password recovery and high-risk account changes across mobile apps, call center and desktop.
The Payfone Enrollment Difference
Fact-based decisioning based on high-risk pattern recognition to prevent real-time fraud
Seven years of comprehensive records linking the phone number to the name and address (instantly revoked when the relationship is broken)
Advanced matching logic that enables 1-to-1 verification of personal identifiable information, using monthly mobile network operator billing and prepaid account funding information